Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

July 31, 2014

Transiting Sun Conjunct Natal Saturn = Get Real

Share




A good friend of mine suggested that I blog more often if I wanted increased traffic. So here I am doing just that. It just so happens that the Sun is transiting my Saturn. Saturn is the disciplinarian of the planets. Saturn makes you stick to your guns; it also punishes you when you don't.  The energy that is released is triggered and amplified by transits. How it manifests it's no nonsense energy is dictated by the planet transiting. This particular transit started last week through my 7th house.

The 7th house is the House of Partnerships. This means any of your relationships, whether they are business or personal will be affected. This is why I suddenly got the bright idea to clear my junk with my ex out my Akashic record last week. It is also why I'm also getting stern with another relationship in my life. Saturn makes you open your eyes, so when it is energized by the Sun (Ego) you cut through the crap really quick. It feels like someone throwing a bucket of ice water on you. You can't but help to snap into reality.

My re-evaluation is based on a set of facts that I disregarded in my starry eyed period. I won't lie, I was thinking with my heart and vagina. This particular person has completely abandoned our friendship because he has something new entertaining his penis. I've always taken issue with individuals that give up or abandon friendships over new romances. Especially, when I've discussed past relationships or potential relationships with them. Most chicks won't talk to a guy about their potential conquest.

I had a friend do this person's chart. One of the theme's acknowledging the one's who will pack your parachute over, those who just want to flatter. Yeah. It's time to hit the bricks. I've said it before and somehow, got all weak in the knees. Well not this time. Thank you transit for giving me my spine back. If any of my other friends ignored me the way he has, I'd tell them to go suck it, wouldn't talk to them until they apologized.

Yes, transits are good for many things. They give you and extra umph when need it, they also clear the fog. Well that is unless it's Neptune transiting, then you get illusions. Part of me does feel bad, since Neptune is Opposing Venus. This is called the parasite season. Romance is full of illusions, and once the transit is complete you realized you've been shacking up with users. I don't think any less of him because of his choices, live and learn, I'm just done sticking around and putting with it.

"Those who really love you will lose faith and give up."



0 comments:

Post a Comment