Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

July 29, 2014

Passive Aggressive Cancer Man

Share


I've never bothered to really look through my ex-husbands chart more than just a simple glance. Then it hit me reading about Cancer's. The passive aggressive crap-ola he projects onto me are a direct result of his Cancer Ascendant. If you don't know much about Cancer especially men, let me give you two words "moon ruled" or "momma's boy". This means that if your Ascendant, Sun or Moon is in Cancer you are emotional, whether you admit it or not.

I'm in the middle of a legal separation, which we are currently living under the same roof. If that isn't tricky enough, dealing with someone who is constantly asking "Don't you love me anymore?" "I knew it you never loved me." "Why won't you love me again." Hitting emotional switches quicker than you can say shenanigans. But the truth is, he had a horrible, guilt ridden relationship with his mother. Had it been more secure, that would have been projected onto me instead of his constant insecurities. Cancer's project, like the moon reflects it's source of illumination. His illumination is based on thoughts and ideologies conditioned in his youth.

One of the most common rebuttals in my house was, "We see how that worked out." Although he acknowledges the dysfunction and wrong doing he still tries to place those elements on to our children. One breathe, "Well I wasn't allowed to do that, or my mom did that to me." The next breathe "It was so messed up of my mom to do..." So why would you project that on to your children knowing the ill effects. I guess that is where introspection comes into play.

The other difficulty with his Cancer Ascendant, the Sun is square his moon. This means the ruler of how he is seen in the world, his Moon, is in direct conflict with his ego, the Sun. The emotional warfare that is constantly being played out inside of him, makes this position literally one of the hardest aspects in a natal chart. The whole house ends up in his emotional warfare. That proud Leo Moon constantly boiling, losing the grounding of his stable Taurus Sun. His way or the highway.

We see how that worked out for him...

0 comments:

Post a Comment