Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

July 31, 2014

A Fixer Upper Of The Soul

Share


If you have never watched the show "Fixer Upper" on HGTV, you should watch at least one time. What Chip and Joanna Gaines do with what most would consider a horrendous house, nothing short of unique talent. They can see past the original condition and layout of house. They knock down walls that no longer serve a purpose, work with design defects, recreating each area; making the house into a brand new home. The thing that is required is to have faith in the vision of what the house can become.

After all the crap that has happened over the years, I completely stopped dreaming about buying a house. I stopped thinking about anyones future besides my kids. But in order to give them the future they deserve, I have to come up with a new dream. Yeah, it isn't what I originally wanted, but it can be so much better. Watching this show reminded me of how we have to change our own original designs and early conditioning; not be afraid to knock down walls in order to allow for something new to transform. Our parents did the best they could. I hope my own kids question and want to make changes to the early conditioning I provide.

One thing people don't know much about is the Akashic Records. It's a place accessible to all. We each are allowed to view and work on our own souls lessons. This is the place we create our soul contract, the theme's in our lives, and work from the karma of our past lives. You can go into the records to knock down a wall or block a to success in our life. All you have to do is spend time working on it, asking or praying to access and clean the record. It does take patience. But like anything being recreated and of value, it takes time.

Some think once you go and work with the record things are magically all better. What will happen is you feel less anxious and more motivated towards the changes. Situations take time to dissolve. Anyone I do readings with get my disclaimer; something's happen immediately, but they are usually the catalyst to  create the positive changes needed. Most of the time is isn't a comfortable process, but the more faith and trust you put into it, the better it feels. It's all about perspective.

Recently, I went into my records to work out the soul contract with my ex. Eliminating the junk from our past life has removed my creative blocks. I've been writing more, feeling less bogged down emotionally, and ready to move forward. My ex has been dragging his feet on moving, which really affects my emotions and work. My job requires an abnormal use of my senses. When I'm in a bad space, it's hard to be accurate. Now my ex is suddenly in the field for 2 weeks and gone all of September. I can breathe deep, work more hours, and get my groove back. My kids love their dad, but even my oldest wants him to stay out our space. He carries a cloud of negativity around like Pigpen.

You would be surprised how much past life relationships can affect your current life. Even if it isn't unbearable, having your contracts renewed, cancelled, forgiven, you name it will make things smoother. One of the sites I work on clients ask me to work on their record, which I don't mind, but I would much rather teach others so they have a tool for life. It's their soul and they will exist infinitely, so why not learn?

0 comments:

Post a Comment