Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

July 31, 2014

Starting A New Romance

Share


A good friend of mine introduced me to a devil of an app called Tinder. Tinder matches you up with your preferences within a 100 mile radius. You swipe to left if you don't find them appealing and to the right if you do. If you both like each other then a chat option opens up. I call it the devil because it is laden with married individuals on the prowl. Too much for me. I don't do superficial relationships well. I'm done trying to meet new guys to date for awhile. I'm going to romance myself.

I have several wonderful men in my life that treat me like gold. I never considered dating them before because I didn't want to mess up our friendship. But last night my eyes were opened up. I really needed a, "It will be ok." One came out of the most surprising place. Men always think you want them to solve your problems.  If they can't then some how it's a personal failure. All I ever want is one to give a small amount of comfort. Encouraging words. Those are the relationships I should be more focused on nurturing.

It's funny because I did a composite chart of me and my ex. It shows all the train wreck dynamics. Had I known, my kids would have never been here. Probably why I didn't bother to look at all of that before I got married. Then there was a chart between me and another individual. As a friend stated it was a genius and loving chart, a rare gem. Like geniuses, if you don't utilize the potential what is the point in being one? I'm over it. It takes two and when you have someone stuck in their own thought patterns, nothing you can do but drive on. I was told you only get one relationship with that kind of potential in a lifetime. I'd rather have an average chart with someone then, a genius one with a Gemini Moon man who is afraid to step outside his comfort zone.

If you don't know anything about airy Gemini Moon's they are fickle, hence the twins. They are never sure what they really feel or trust what they feel, so reassurance is often needed. They require constant stimulation and don't function from an emotional stand point, all logic. Emotional things make them nervous. They can't relate and see emotionalism's which I'm prone, as over the top. They engage for the experience. Wit, reasoning and avoidance are all ways they deflect uncomfortable emotional situations. Oh boy, does the one I know avoid. Makes me furious and feels so disrespectful. The mental gymnastics are quite fun. My intensity may be off putting, but his aloof detachment is off putting to me.

Water under the bridge now. I whipped out my Scorpio Moon box. It's the place Scorpio's are so well known for, no longer showing we care. I might still f*** him if the opportunity presented it's self. (I know it's wrong, but oh so right in many other ways.) But that worshiping indulgence for which I'm so well known, gone baby gone. I've done cord cutting, which has helped some. Next up, the Akashic Records to clean up the contract. I did that with my ex a week ago and life has been much easier. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Dealing with past life relationships is taxing. That folks, is a topic for another time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment