Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

January 31, 2014

Libra Sun/ Scorpio Moon..All Me Heart and Soul

Share

Libra Sun Scorpio Moon

"Her Illumination: Sexual."
"Her dark side: Baffling."
This lady is something of a novelty. She's a very different sort of woman. Normally sweet tempered and calm, she's very affected by her Moon and can be one of the most irascible of the Zodiac. Her temper is memorable, mostly, because she's usually so nice. It seems odd for her to screech about. She's many a man's delight as she is very focused on romance and sex. 
She has a sexuality that can take over even the most logical and temperate of men. This sexual expression of hers is the combination of a spiritual union and the force and energy of a tidal wave. She's pure fantasy, romance, and candlelight. And then, raw and earthy passion. Never quite sure of what you mean to her, you'll keep coming back for more. Is it physical or cosmic? Are you the only one that makes her feel that way, or would telephone sex work as well? I'm going to let you figure that one out for yourself. It's not fair for me to tell all her secrets.
She's also talented, but not in the usual business ways. She's a researcher, an investigator, a soldier or a spy. I told you right up front she was a novelty, so if you're expecting a lover in the general sense look elsewhere. She'll be a baffling co-partner; she'll barely notice you one day and put you under the microscope the next. The children will receive the same sort of treatment. She's consistent about this: she's never dull, always exciting, exotic and alluring. 
If she pursues you, you'll find yourself in her fragile spider's web. It's going to take some doing to get yourself out. If you're a Scorpio, Cancer or Taurus, you'll like the weaving. The Virgos think she's the perfect answer to counterbalance an ordered day, but don't have the stamina for her long term. She's usually attracted to the Sagittarius and they aren't good for each other."
Taken from The Book of Lovers by Carolyn Reynolds.
One last note, as much as a burden my moon can be, I love it. Why? Because no one is a mystery such as myself. Few enjoy the depths that most have to go to in order to know me. Even those who think they do, have yet to scratch the surface. You will never know everything until I choose to let you in. And in all my years only my Ex had been even close to knowing all, but despite time even he doesn't. Hence why he is my Ex. Not to be difficult, but loyalty and change are a must. And you must be up to the challenge. 
When you cross me or test me, depending on the nerve you hit, will determine your place in my life. I love deeply and intensely but you shut me out in a way I can't understand you will become the dust beneath my feet. "What's your name again?" Yeah don't remember you. Guess you were as important as I was to you. 
I hate dealing with those who can't voice their needs. If you need something new, change.. If I love you I will be  more than willing to give it to you. So if you wonder how I feel. Look at how much I'm willing to sacrifice of myself. If you don't get it after that, you aren't paying attention. I'm shrewd and sharped tongued at times, but I will balance it out with acceptance and understanding. Just be faithful and loyal to me. Loyal in your friendship and faithful in your words. I won't expect what you don't put out. 
Libra in balancing, but Scorpio through my emotional state. I'm fair, emotional first, but even more sexual and sensual. Meaning if you piss me off, I'll get even. It might mean you think things are ok because I'm willing to get down and dirty. But in my mind, it's my last bit of revenge. I'll grudge fuck the hell out of you. But know you will never talk or know me again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I could totally relate to this. I love being a Libra sun Scorpio moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww...I have had hardass men chase me but pledge that what they say goes but whose chasing who

    ReplyDelete