Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

March 8, 2017

Share


We’re all on a journey in this life. Each of us may have a different purpose, values, beliefs and backgrounds. My mission is to align the likeness that unite us, versus the differences that divide us. I want to hear your truth. In being anonymous and open, facing the places that make you feel most open and vulnerable; I hope to help you heal. This is week 1.

Please feel free and open to share your following:

1. The first time you felt obligated to uphold a tradition in which you didn't believe or felt judged because you deviated from your families norm.

2. The first time your realized you didn't understand why your family was so hard or judgmental of other's traditions, wondering why there difference was so upsetting. I'm not looking for reason, I'm looking for what was observed.

Please feel free to send me a message me in comments or to the left in contact me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment