Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

December 13, 2014

The Christmas Blues

Share


This year has been a rough one. Physically, I've been injured for a long time. Emotionally, well I have no idea how I'm still going. Doing readings is either feast or famine. Now that I'm off crutches and don't have physical therapy 3 days a week I've been job searching. It hasn't been easy. I have 3 kids to clothe and feed in the middle of this divorce. I definitely have the Christmas blues.

I know that coming out the other end I will be ok, but just getting it all back together is the struggle. I've allowed my kids dad to them on Christmas. This will be the first year I have not spent with them. I'm trying to keep my head high and not let the holidays zap what's left of my motivation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment